Wednesday, October 3, 2012

When your Prego goes WILD

Ok, nothing goes too wild when you are about to eat your spaghetti and you can't open your Prego. Gahhh, I summon all my inner energy, still the lid goes stubborn as usual. I quickly run to Jay and ask for help. Um, well he still in his bed in the "early morning". He just put his hand on it and give up (continue to sleep).

Well, small conclusion is, let's be independent. So I start picking up nearby tablet and search for "How to open your tight bottle lid". The nearest alike of what I am facing right now. Phew, a lot of solution provided:

1) I tried using knife to poke a hole on the top of the lid. Be careful, don't get too happy in opening the tight lid and you lost your fingers. Mission FAIL: the lid is hard like a bull. Or the knife I am holding is too soft huh.

2) I throw the whole Prego into the boiling water. Well, I pick it up after 5 minutes and using a clothes to hold it and open. Still fail. I ran back to Jay again. This time, he is not so friendly. He is dreaming, no time entertain me. I went back down, feel like giving up eating my ready cooked spaghetti. Okay, I tell myself. Karen Lau, try, keep try, one last try. Perhaps I am just a mile left to the goal. I tried. Pop, ta dahhhH! IT WORKS. Man, it works!!

First time I did a heroic thing is this. Open a super tight can lid, all by myself. Remember, don't give up. *Wink*  Meww, breakfast time.

1 comment: