Saturday, October 20, 2012

My 21th Birthday

 First time celebrating my 21st Birthday back in my hometown. It has been 3 years since I last celebrate my birthday in the Cat City- Kuching, Sarawak.

Nice cake? Um, well for your information, all the deco on the cake finish up by my 3 years old nephew and I am leave with the cheese cake. So pathetic I am yeah~
 On 20th Oct, the next day of my birthday. I got "surprise" dinner with him. 
Well, I put the "" because all these had been planned =D

No doubt we like the Kimchi soup here.
KimchiHaru, opposite the IOI Mall and near the Movida there.


 2 side dishes is given upon having meal here.


 I am a big big girl in my big big world for now. More to explore and I am ready to get into my long cherished plans into practice and get something new underway. 

Thanks for those who wishes me for my 21 birthday, in Facebook wall post, personal message, calling and sms-ing me. As well as face to face wishes. Thanks to my family and him. 

I learn never take things for granted. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment