Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Summer's Tail

This is suppose to be one of the picture taken from my old spider web blog I wrote back in 2009. Well, I actually make the effort to go and search for this movie. Nice, pretty hard to understand as for some part. It is artistic and happy adulthood. School life is something can't be repeat. Appreciate every moment in school.

I do. Everything seems to be good for me in the beginning of my new semester. More exciting plan for this semester. As to make it more challenging. This movie draw the dot of end of my holidays as well. And suits me a I love cat like the main character, Ah Yuet. Different character posses different characteristic which amazed me a lot. Got time, you may try to watch. Not all would like this movie but I like it. A girl who with heart problem, cat religious, play guitar .. etc sort of drawing about me. Only think different is, I don't have heart problem. I am healthy like a fit horse.

Tomorrow draw another start of my life in working. Hope to learn more from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment