Monday, October 29, 2012

SecondKey - Something GREAT tomorrow!

 Recently I download this typo correcting software from this website:
You never know what you are using today can be something great tomorrow! 
Try it now =)

You can click on the other tabs to read more about these software.
Gah it saves up most of my time hitting that backspace <-- button or even getting frustrated, throwing away my keyboard. After using it, my finger spend most of the time hitting the button instead of multi function using both keyboard and mouse. You can simply see these by the picture below. There is no X for your to exit but an "Esc" instead ya.

Not to totally say goodbye to my mouse, but I can focus most of my time on the keyboard instead of multi task both of my hand. This is real. It is fun to discover your speed of typing through the Speed Typing Test. The myShortForm enable you to type GTG (got to go) and with simple hit on spacebar you will get what you want. Even your name. example like mine Karen Lau. I just need to hit KL.

It makes my life so easy. The Global Hotkey is enable you to fully utilize the software, all you need to do is just CUSTOMIZE the hotkey you would like to have. 
  Thanks to APPCOLLECTION, I got the Activation Gift Card.
I am buying another 9 pieces from them as for my friend to try on. 
So we can finish more assignment in the given time. As a leader I got to do something to my team.


Say buh bye to the mouse and hello to the KEYBOARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment