Wednesday, October 3, 2012

TIME to pack & go out explore




I am a fan of Japanese product. Perhaps I am a girl who is more into how they package it. No doubt of the them taste awesome. Specially the top most left corner. That box is Japanese Curry. Easy to prepare. Specially for hungry and lazy people like me. =) What, guess you too?

Well, I am planning to buy these stuff for my family members during my return. Not sure if they like it, or it just I am the only one who love it like a maniac? Most of them is under one company name MEIJI. Hm, start to admire how they expand their business in design all these wonderful look package and trick people like to me eat it. Haha. No doubt I like it. I hope I get the chance to visit Japan for 2-3 weeks event months to learn from them.

Well, I like to explore, specially new stuff and new country would be nice too. Travel and having vacation is two different things. Vacation is having a break and all you need to do is RELAX, CHILLAX and  ENJOY. Yet for travel, you intent to explore and learn new cultural or stuff to improve your knowledge. So what would you choose. I am more to travel though~!

I always envy those who blog a lot about where they go about, somewhere I dare not dream about. WHY? Yes, same excuse-- no money, too young. That is what they respond I got from others. Though it is a fact, yet I am trying hard to invest whatever I have to earn that piece of money to learn about other country. Just because I am still young. Never get threaten by their words. Don't worry too much, just do it. The time you spend to worry, you have lost half of your day to travel.

1 comment:

  1. Next time you may just ask ' what's the age consider not young? '. :-)

    ReplyDelete