Monday, October 22, 2012

Uni Return

Thanks for Andrew candid photo!
Phew my 3 weeks holidays just pass by. Just nice. Week one I went to play and work, week two I went to Langkawi for my Mandarin Speech Contest and week 3 I went back to my hometown.

I didn't really plan for my holiday, and it just come out to be perfectly nice. I still can feel my soul in the middle of the holidays as I feel extreme of energy-less. Whenever I saw my bed and I can't go near it, I feel sad. I guess I should do something about it. As something big is coming by the weekend. Be prepared. 

First day of the class start at 4pm. Not bad. Nice lecturer with lousy mic. Give us a hare and a tortoise story to end the class. Asking us to be positive, treat the situation not the rival, don't give up and etc. Let's get my engine started.

No comments:

Post a Comment