Tuesday, October 16, 2012

21 Birthday Wish List


I am just another girl who favor in beauty. I am not so into beauty until my early 20. Now marching into 21, is time to take care of our skin which covers not only beauty. What are you going to give people as the first impression? You decide. For my birthday wishlist this book is listed as one of them. and for sure there are other book like Kevin Make up book.


The more book you digest the better you are, as the knowledge is yours not others. Well, tools is important as well. =)

 Royal blue is always my favorite. Not to say always but recent. Yet I have non piece of dress is in this color. Wanted wanted. Still searching for my soul dress. Haha.


I have no fate with my old PC- Toshiba Satellite, after the service for my PC screen, it still spoil like before. So I decided to pull out all the data and let him rest in peace for a moment.

If you ask me why not a party? Or a big cake. No, I am not in favor in celebrating the years I have grown but how can I make myself grow further in my knowledge, mature in wisdom and be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment