Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 1- JCI Malaysia Annual National Convention 2012 @ Langkawi

 Aloha to chocomikoland followers, wondering where have I been since then? Apologize for not spending time to give goodbye kiss as I straight going to Langkawi for Junior Chamber International Malaysia Annual National Convention 2012. There is a great exposure for me to get involve in this year convention, first time getting into it and got happy, sad, tired, excited, disappointed and etc. 

Let me bring you through me 3 + 1 days in Langkawi.

First day, this is my dream place where I can drink tea beside the pool early in the morning. Enjoying the comfortable win through the reefs. The pampering is superb.

Was chatting with Jessica about this kind of enjoy.
 I was snapping some candid shot before going in the ballroom for the General MeetingS. 
Guess you got what I mean for the S. Haha. 
4 hours meetings and there are 5 section of the General Assembly. 
Meeting or sleeping?



 It is great to meet a lot of Past National President in ANC 2012,
it is greater when you meet the charter National President (first National President)
PNP George

 Awesome sharing from PNP Peter Sim during Seminar 1
Like it a lot. Different style of ice breaking using the stickers, dancing around and a lot more of fun activities that you can't imagine at all by seeing him in the single photo. 

 Opening Ceremony
Together with the VVIP, JCI Malaysia Board of Directors as well as 54 chapters President.

 Here we have our VVIP
YB Senator Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon

Recalling back in the early years, during the IABs. I met YB before.
Very supportive in JCI.

 We also got our PNP Senator Benny as one of the VIP in passing the torch!

No comments:

Post a Comment