Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 2- JCI Malaysia Annual National Convention 2012 @ Langkawi


 On the second day, well I have not much to show because of over drain of my brain juice throughout the day-- I forget to charge my babe camera. Gosh!! And today got million and thousand to things to shoot, including me taking part in the national level of Mandarin Speech Contest. 

Picture above is taken by him.

Talking about the contest, since my last award getting first runner up for Mandarin Speech Contest and Second Runner Up for English Speech Contest. I got totally no idea how is it gonna be, as I receive no information after that, till 2 days before I came to the convention. Not much challenge as I didn't expect to win but to gain experience indeed. Well I must say I am lucky to have Past National President (PNP) Senator Benny Low, PNP Jamie and Charter President of United Penang as the judge. They are truly nice person. 

Thanks to Senator Benny, he helps me to take this photo. 
 Met the champion during state level- Bro Louis =)
He is very kind in sharing his speech knowledge as well. 

At night, we went to Four Point Hotel Resort, the scenery is amazing, just the management in details sucks. =) Some how I can understand that, for European culture, we eat and drink while standing. For Chinese, we eat and drink while sitting. And you can barely find a chair to sit. Besides, you might be lost within the programme, as some of them are cuddling beside the sea, some of them clinging their glass drinking beer, some of them busy finding seats to enjoy their buffet, some of them gather in front of the stage watching something happen on the stage. 

Everything just not in place.

 Thanks to Panda for the candid shot. Well, I look puffy as I wore 2 shirts inside. As most of us is not inform what to wear. I didn't expect to be in such condition too. 

Before I end my second day story telling, I found something interesting here. For those who interested to know more about make up and nail art, do join Amber Chia's workshop. 
Before it is too late. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment