Friday, February 5, 2016

Seoul Invasion Day 3&4 (UMF Korea Day 2+ MYEONGDONG +SINCHON)

Heyy, long awaited since last post yea? Well, I have to combine both Day 3 and 4 because my Day 3 is purrfectly occupied with Ultra Music Festival Day 2 +After party in Octagon. Day 2 we have Galantis. The signature song, Runaway is a song we hum on after 6 months passed. Whenever the song rings, we will busy looking for each other and sing together with the smiles. 




Here we found LOVE- Rave Family. One for All. I would say I met the most amazing Malaysian in UMF Korea 2015. Swag. Above is two of my brothers! Sometime I have a thought that music festival is like a fashion show, we can wear as abnormal as we are, cause nobody going to judge you. 








My Day 4 starts in the late afternoon, cause the party is too good in Octagon. Here we are in Myeongdong. No.1 tourist attraction spot. They have all the hidden good food here and MAKEUP PRODUCTS more than the rice you eat. OK, a little too much in describing it, I can't help thought. Personally I am not a brand person, I try whatever makeup products that is good. I do not have a series of same brand makeup stuff in my bag. They make up of Tony Molly, Maybeline, Artdeco, and etc. 

How to get to Myeongdong Station- Line 4, exit 7. Once you get out of the exit you need to walk a short distance to reach the street. If you are not planning to get internet for your mobile. You can rent an egg (mini mobile hotspot) or pre-load the map in your hotel before you go out. It works using GPS without internet when you are out there. 



Hello from the other side. Myeongdong Gyoza is a MUST CHECKLIST if you come to Seoul. Upper street branch next to H&M. It was so juicy for the gyoza. Order a few type sharing with your friend. So you can secure to try more variety of food when you are out there. The portion is huge, don't order too much too. The big portion is double your face size OK. ;)

You can pretty much shop till the sun goes down. Ready for dinner. Exploring another new place name Sinchon Station- Line 2, exit 2. We going to bring you to try the Palsaik Samgyupsai. Pork Belly BBQ with variety of taste at once. I tried Palsaik in Malaysia, I must say it is not as good as where it origin. 




We are Asian, this is how we pray before food. Finger-crossed.


They said we human have second tummy space for something sweet after dinner. Oh yea, that's true for me. There is a number of theme cafe anywhere in Seoul. You just need to do a little research, you can scroll the list like shopping in Amazon.com and see which one suit you. Wella, my day 3 and day 4 end here for the moment, looking forward for my next post. Till then, bon voyage. Keep moving, keep travelling.




No comments:

Post a Comment