Sunday, January 31, 2016

Seoul Invasion Day 2 (LOTTE WORLD + UMF Korea Day 1)

Hello World, it's me and I am back to tell you more about my Seoul Korea journey. Well, waking up from Day 1. We were all too busy to update our social media how awesome this place is. Not wasting too much time we departed early morning to the famous theme park in Seoul- Lotte. It located in Jamsil Station (Line 2, Line 8, Exit 4) The reason I always state Exit because once you get the wrong exit you totally can't access to the place as stated in my blog. 



Well not to old to sit on the merry-go-round. Something that I love, well when I grow old as 70, I swear, I will still coming back for it. I gonna climb on it with my last breathe.

We are lucky to bump on the Disney characters parade. All the dancers are amazing and good looking. Tee-hee. Everyone are basically good looking here.




 I almost stop breathing when I passed by this two man- Tohoshinki/DBSK, the only Korean Group I like and know. To tell the truth they are actually wax man after 3 minutes realizing it.






Time passed real fast and all the theme park machine was creatively well build for safety. I love the thrill they gave to me. Totally different from the Genting Highland and Sunway Pyramid I went to in Malaysia. Lotte World change the perspective of theme I used to have. Amazing.

Tips: Avoid Friday and weekends because the crowd is crazy lot. Going back home took a shower and changed. Here we are ready for UMF Korea 2015. This is my second rave party after the first Zoukout 2014 in Singapore. Thanks to my buddy who next ditch me for my madness love in Rave. I am about to call her Ravebunny. I dress up for hardwell, and mostly people think I dress up for Galantis. Anyway, Galantis turn me up. :) I got most liked for my selfie, and Skrillex liked my selfie too that pump up to 420++ likes.










Pssp: Look at my friend back there, sipping vodka with redbull like a star. Still wearing mask haha.


After UMF- Ultra Music Festival ended around 12pm, we headed for supper. not sure if you realize the picture below shows new people? Well they are my rave family, since the day till now. I love rave and I will continue rave to love.

Fried Chicken and Fries. No beer for today. Well we are all set for the after party, Skrillex is playing for the night. We are hitting the Octagon (6th Asia Best Club) The house deejays are definitely sick.



 Day 3 I am going to talk about my UMF Day 2 and after party until 4am which is morning. To be continue. Ciao.

2 comments: