Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Seoul Invasion Day 6 (BUKCHON HANOK VILLAGE +HONGIK CAT CAFE ) Part 1

The saddest part of all is watching my new-meet-rave-family going back home one by one. It doesn't mean that we are not going to meet each other anymore. Just the chances dwindle down little by little. We are all from Malaysia, we live in different corner of Malaysia. That make us unique and appreciate each other company. Today we are sending off Cheeman. Thanks for being the model of the day. LOL.

We are heading to quite few places for Day 6, Thus I decided to break it down to 2 Part. Personally do not feel like force feeding you too much of the pictures and places I want to introduce to you. Let's talk about Bukchon Hanok Village. Basically what you saw here is a tourism places and also RESIDENTIAL. Did I just said someone living behind this wooden door? Oh yea. There is. So we have to watch our manner and lower down our voice while walking along. There provide homestay and you can try out the Korean tradition clothing -Hanbok for picture taking in the beautiful village. Some hills to climb and check out the view.

Bukchon Hanok Village can be reach by train station named Anguk Station Line 3, Exit 2. 


Both of us reach early which waiting for another 3 to come by, we grab a drink here. First world problem? Whenever I went into a coffee shop, I will get chocolate. That is always my choice, because I am not a coffee person. 






Kind of amaze to find hibiscus here, Malaysia National Flower. Always remember where is your origin, no matter how far you go. 


Picture below shows this is how far and how high we climbed, exhausted the two fellows- Badim and Eric. Well, you might be wondering where is Cheeman? Yea, he just drop by for an hour and left for Airport. This is ma brother. 






I like to mimic whatever I came across feeling funny. You can get a map in the tourist center if you want to travel deep and know more about this place. Easy. Picture below there is a banana man on the royal rich blue background. I keep asking my friend why there is so many banana man around the residential area. Is actually in case you need help the policeman is around be reached. 


By doing some research there is amazing Ginseng Chicken Soup hidden in here to try. You can checkout in the website. We didn't go for it. Time is precious. We walk around and come by a shop to grab some drink and chill. The weather is overpowering our stamina.

I am glad to meet up an artist here.You can feel his passion from the way he is trying to convey his art. Doing things he like is living his own life.


Next stop we are heading for lunch. A LOT of people Queuing up for this noodle soup. Someone, uh yea someone order the octopus. Mann, octopus. After filling up our tummy, time to go for more. 




I love cat, if you know me well enough, Seoul have number of Cat cafe. There is also sheep cafe, too bad when I reached, the sheep is taking shower need 2 hours to return to the cafe. Again no time to waste I went to cats cafe. Hongik Station Line 2, Exit 9. Some people call Hongik as Hongdae. They are actually the same. It costs KRW8000 to have a drink and play with the cat.








One of my apple in the eye cat- Muchkin. Ohh so cute. Alright time to sleep. Till the next post. I will be right back for U. BaDinga!



No comments:

Post a Comment