Thursday, February 11, 2016

Seoul Invasion Day 6 (EHWA WOMAN'S UNIVERSITY +N SEOUL TOWER ) Part 2 *THE END*

The hardest part is to say goodbye. Spending my very last day here, in Ehwa Woman's University Station (Line 2, Exit 2). This is a famous hangout place, Uni students indicated cheap clothing and tonnes of cafe to hangout for studies. I love the architecture. Splendid. 



\
Don't miss out to try BINGSU here. Under the hot sun, nothing beats a ice cold mango cheese ICE. Right after we are heading to N Seoul Tower to see sunset and enjoy the chilling feel. Line 6, Exit 4 transfer to bus 3. 





There is SO many love locks, I wonder how heavy is this place and how long will it last. As there's a love locks bridge rumors, that the bridge collapse because couldn't hold on the weights of locks. For me? I don't need a lock. My lover stays in my heart. Apart from this view, we have overview of Seoul City too. Nice peak out point. 








Time to say goodbye and hello to new destination. Next up LOMBOK and GILI TRAWANGAN. Hope you guys enjoy reading my Seoul Invasion. Consists of continuous 7 posts. Sarangheyo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment