Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Fall and The Rise


I never regret of what I have done, but I regret if I never get the chance and step out my very first step to even TRY. Participating in Asia New Face Model is definitely a great experience for the Audition. I am require to do the cat walk, self intro, Q & A and talent. I must said I totally not prepared. I know the contest is not the best place to learn but is for those who are ready and learnt, and continue learn.

Yea, that is my first crime, my second crime is over expecting myself to be something at there. I must say when you are there, they a thousand of people looks gorgeous than you and prepared to shine. I must congratulated and salute for those who are ready and selected for the semi final.

Third crime is skipping my class, there is always an opportunity cost you got to paid to do something you want. Yes I must say I got a BIG LOST in my academic. And I am not regret. Is okay I tell myself. what's is important is things in front of you. Make thing right and do the right things.

My purpose of participating in this contest is to prove myself can be better than what I am now- growth. Second is to change people mindset about what a model really is. For me, I wish to bring positive message to the community through this and inspire people to make the world a better place. You tell me doomsday is coming. Oh common, we have better things to do rather than worry about something that will never get happen right. Cheers.

I will divert most of my focus on my academy for now. Plan well for my new intention for contest, biz bees product selling, sponsorship package and etc. Is more than enough for me. Yes more to come. I AM READY.

No comments:

Post a Comment