Monday, November 5, 2012

Hennessy Artistry 2012 - The Global Art of Mixing

Thanks to Sheridan for the entrance ticket for H Artistry 2012.
 What so special about this event is? This is my first time participate in this event as a Brand Ambassador as well as a participant. Thanks to Epa who get me in as a BA, Kenneth Chan for the guidance and Chong YJ for the caring. I did it.


 The Block B
 Me & my Sis Jo.

 Alexander Burke
 I was sweating like hell. Dance like no one. As in Karaoke, you will only get the chance to sing like no one. Same apply to this. For those who are not so good in dancing, here is the place for you to express yourself. Cause no one can notice you.

 The cage style stage
 New Korean Group .. so so..0o0
I would prefer if they dance gangnam style. 
I will still thinking before i buy the idea.
 The climax of the whole night - babe Havana Brown. God, she is a gift. 
She waves at me!! I know might me to someone else but I can feel it.



Met my secondary school friend with his girl friend.

 Everything comes to an end when the police come and kidnap the amplifier.


Friends I met during the event~
Introducing you the my hair cost RM88 thanks to la mode coiffure @ mid valley
make up RM80 thanks to the stage @ mid valley
My costume specially chosen by my dear !! Nice right. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment