Thursday, November 29, 2012

Seoul Garden @ Paradigm Mall

They said the world is going to end in near 21 Dec 2012. 
Do you believe in it? Well I present on the topic during my Foundation year in MMU and once again in my Beta year. As it always amaze me not until now. The weather can get PMS !! 
Look at the dark sky... it is deep grayish black than it looks at the pictures.

Are you ready for the doomsday>? Haha well let's come back.

The other day I was so excited with my first time dine in Seoul Garden @ Paradigm Mall.
Well, quite disappointed as their is nothing much for buffet and it is kinda expensive as well. 
The only thing I found fresh is those survivors below....

I was so sad as I planned to go for Chilli on that day but it ends up the restaurant close due to company trip =.= What!!!! Why I have no fate at all with it... please. bring it to me....

 For the pass few round of refilling my plate, I only took these....

 
What more awkward things happen is, when I am taking picture around the restaurant, 
someone come to me and says, HEY MISS YOU CANNOT TAKE PICTURES.

What the hell wrong with them? I am helping you to promote your restaurant. Too bad and too late to ask why as I was piss of.. not only because of these because I am forced to pay before I can took a peek to what am I going to eat. The design of the frying and cooking area is bad as well. I get the spike of oil residue ever since I want to cook and fry. Ma!!! It burns my fingers.


 THE MOST INTERESTING PART ARE PICTURE BELOW SHOWS YOU.
When you are trying to show to them telling them your veges aren't fresh, they just swing their hands few seconds they just walk away like nothing happen. GOD!! Please don't visit Seoul Garden at these branch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment