Thursday, November 15, 2012

Colmar Tropical aka Bukit Tinggi


 Despite of the gloomy sky, I still insist going for the trip. 
Talking to God, saying please rain for now, but once I reach, please shine on me. 
My wishes come true.



 It sounds funny, I must admit, this is my first time going to Colmar Tropical T.T
So so touch. I finally landed on there.


Assisting with Google Map, we just reached. 

 It is Public Holiday, 13 Nov 2012.
Many people gathered here.





 I have always dream to be a ballet dancer. Never can be, cause I don't have the financial to be one. 
Now, I got another dream to be a model. I have no idea why I wish to be tall when I grown up. 
Now that make some sense. 







 Notice the bubble beside me? 







 Way to the Japanese House. Well, you can get to try out the kinomo outfit here for minimum 10 minutes. I tried million times when I was President of Japanese Cultural Society. So I am more than satisfied when I reach =)

















 Meet Bonita. All of the horses got their own name. 

 On the way back home, we saw a lost Monkey. He stop by and grab the paper bag and eat. 
Guess he is too much hungry.
Thanks for your time, looking forward for the next trip yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment