Sunday, June 2, 2013

Yukata Workshop 2013

That's me in the middle. 
Thank you Staccy for inviting me as Yukata Sensei to teach the girls. In assisting the Yukata Wearing Session for International Cultural Festival 2013, you may also spot them in the event!!

You might be wondering where did I get all this experience. I joined Japanese Cultural Society since 2009. Joined the workshop once. Wearing Yukata is easy, just the OBI tying part is a bit complicated for girls wearing. 


Workshop in progress:






 With two pretty ladies. 

I like Japanese Cultural. If you would like to conduct a Japanese Yukata Workshop (English/Chinese), 
you can always reach me by email-ing me at karen_michiko@hotmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Is there such thing as Yukata for men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is. You may notice the difference between men and women Yukata is; Women's printed with floral pattern but for men, it is printed in single color.

      Delete