Saturday, June 15, 2013

Princess Diary Fashion Project 02- Find your Wonders in Berry Closet Online Boutique

The name of this boutique is Berry Closet. A dream wakes her up to get Berry Closet launched. All selected stock was inspired mostly by the Thai Fashion. The unique fashion, specially choosing the vibrant top and good mix of fine skirt and shorts accentuate the stylish look.

Berry Closet is online based boutique, and due to their limited ready stock, they always advice the customer to reserve their favorite and make the payment within 3 days. First come, first serve. They provide meet up (in Sabah area) with the customer upon the stock is ready too.

The biggest challenge they faced would be handling Thailand and China wholesaler. They always keep in mind that "Whatever you do, do it with determine and persistence mindset, and remember one day you will success." (Translate from: 要有坚持的心做任何事情总有一天会成功 )

Personally I am grateful to have Berry Closet owner who agrees to be the first one who gives confidence and participate in my Princess Diary Project. I must say their fashion stamp a deep impression of mind. Below is the result of the interview:

What inspired you to launch Berry Closet?
A dream inspires Berry Closet to be launched.

How does the name ‘Berry Closet’ come by?
My boyfriend and I create a brand name BONE KIDZ. Thus, we would like to use “B” as the initial of my boutique name. At the same time, I realize that I fancy peach color, so “BERRY” is the first word comes to my mind. I took the first step and set up Berry Closet.

For more information about BONE KIDZ, please log on to the link below:
*BONE KIDZ provides amazing graphic design service such as poster, name card, tee-shirt, logo, banner and etc.
For details please email to BONE KIDZ Facebook Message Box or email to wenzhun_92@hotmail.com

What do you look for in clothing companies when buying?
First, before I pick up the stock, I will use customer perspective to pick up different style of the fashion clothes. For example, I will ask myself “Will the fashion match the customer demand?”, if the answer is YES. I will always pick them up.

Second, the fashion must be exclusive comparing to other market fashion. Third, the color must be vibrant and attractive. Fourth, the design and style must be the latest one. Fifth, I will pick up 1-3 pieces for every design. This is to avoid some other customer wearing the same clothes as you do.  

What is/are your best seller?
It would be no other than tank top, and crop top also one-piece dress.

What’s new at Berry Closet?
Floral Crop Top
Reserve the spirit of young and wild. 

Crop Tee





Mickey Mouse Long Sleeve Tee

Stylish Sleeve Off Shoulder Top
Sweet and sexy blouse. Showing off your collar bone and fair shoulder.



Sweet and Simple one-piece dress
Cannot think of any outfits to wear during parties? This would be a good choice!
'

Tank Top (Summer Wear)

Can you recommend any fashion bloggers that inspire you?
I love Thai Street fashion because it is stylish, adorable and variety. Sometimes I will glance through Vivi Magazine and Instagram to spark my inspiration for the upcoming closet to be. 

Follow Berry Closet on:
Facebook: berrycloset.1029
Instagram (1): berrycloset_123
Instragram (2): lulu_full

No comments:

Post a Comment