Thursday, April 4, 2013

Peeping what on AppCollection Team

ALL PICTURE CREDIT TO EDDY OW.

Mention to you I join force with AppCollection the other day. Yea, my job is full of challenge, requires creativity, writing skills and most importantly, e-commerce critical thinking mindset. I am proud to be in AppCollection as the Publicity Officer, as I get the chance to involve more about things I like- design to sell. 

It is not all about marketing, not all about advertising, but selling by sharing in another way.It is a double gift when I am currently study e-commerce in depth and able to apply it on my work  masterpiece. Doing things you love, is equal to love the things you do. 

I love photograph and most importantly I love to be photographed. 
You may consider it as modeling but I love more in posing in naturally and the photographer capturing the most unmentioned moment REAL. Photograph to inspire, write to inspire, share to inspire is my job. 

I am undergoing a pre working life- internship so soon, so I feel getting a job is like finding a husband to get married. Wow, it isn't something easy man!! Even you love it but it doesn't must like you back. That is love life all about. Competition, differentiation and advertising.

SecondKey- the main product of AppCollection. Main objective is to born hero in rescuing mediocre typist to trap in their bad typing speed and skill. Now talking about business, it is all about speed and accuracy.
SecondKey is a software which is downloadable through online. Save to use and enhance you typing skill like tip toe-ing on the stairs. 

You may check out this link for download.
  
Personally using it. I am fast but not accurate. But I want to be perfect, so here it is. SecondKey born.

Glad to be able to get elected to accept the responsibility from the Managing Director of AppCollection- Mr. Chong (Left), accompanied by all these amazing pictures creator Eddy Ow (Middle). Here are just a few pictures to share with you guys. A peek a boo! Love the picture above, looks so harmony. 

Let's wish AppCollection the best!

For more info about AppCollection: 


No comments:

Post a Comment