Monday, March 18, 2013

The Right Path


21 years old, how much things that you want to do, but it is undone till now? Do it right now, don't wait. I met a 22 years old China friend from my working period, she told me that, she stop studying university and come out to work, just because she knows what she wants. And another 65 years old, Ms Loo said, 26 years old she done traveling overall the world, at the age of 13, she come out and start doing part time. She admired we young people willing to come out and work while we are free. Rather than going for sing K, shopping, sleeping, playing video games or clubbing, I choose to work. It is awkward to know there is so much things to learn and great people to meet with. They are sharing their experience that is not written in books. 

Previously I think, reading book is like walking in the shoes of someone life. But I am wrong. Come out and experience it, is another story, meeting senior who willing to share is something and learning different type of people and how to treat them is the gist. Now is the time to come out and feel what is life. Knowing studying comfortably in university bring no good for myself. From far, I look back to my university friend, I can see my growth physically and mentally wise. I am glad that I am always blessed with kind people. But not all of them are good. Is all about how to treat them and how well you protect yourself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment