Monday, January 7, 2013

Taylot Swift - I adore


Nice? No, is VERY NICE. I like almost all the dress that wore by Taylor Swift. Whenever I saw her dress, I am going to claim my hair and say, OMG where to find those dress? Should I consider making myself one?  Maybe haha. This year, she won women of the year in the billboard award. She definitely deserved it. She sings for the poor and donate all the money she raise to the needs. A girl who passed 21 years old, wandering in the street would never ever receive an award and claim to be philanthropic. Definitely NO.

Well you may seen youngest Entrepreneur, youngest billionaire, youngest supermodel, youngest director and etc. Life too short to be wandering around. Be a good girl and DO SOMETHING. SPREAD THE LOVE.

My next episode of video is going to release real soon. Wish me all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment