Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Station Kopitiam @ Sunway Pyramid

 Guess what? This is the first post of the year. 
Talking about Station Kopitiam, is the one look more economy among all from the food street in Sunway Pyramid. The thing you need to take care of is the promotion banner on the right. with those RM5.90 only for add on, if you order separate with a rice you cannot do it. Sucks right, if they say not to be, I ask what is the point of carrying out the banner? Might as well hide it. 


 Anyway I order a tomyam, taste no bad just the service. They got 2 manpower to serve the customer, one very bossy type only willing to in charge of cashier another one you can see him running here and there and sometime acting like so so busy. They did some mistake of the order so I walk to them and tell them. Since raising my arm for few minutes is like transparent to them. 

The attitude is bad also. Like I owe him rather than he owe me.

New start for the new year, this is a present for my new year.
Started with love! Turn up the love! Happy New Year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment