Sunday, December 30, 2012

Welcoming 2013 and Kiss Goodbye for 2012

To all my followers, it is always not to late to jot down your 2013 resolution. I got 30 of them, will modify it into details from time to time. Hereby I will share with you 5 of them. Crazy and Wild but POSSIBLE. Anything could happen ~ =D All pictures is taken online, for illustration purpose, NOT MINE.

1) Be On TV
















2) Enter Miss Universe/ Miss Astro

















3) Organize a birthday bash for myself - I miss it for 21 so I can't lose it for my 22. Since it is my last chance to celebrate in my Uni Life. 






















4) Go Germany













5) Interview 10 someone GREAT!













For those professionalism, I can picture what you are thinking. "Hah, you wish!".
Sure, I know everything looks far so easy but there is tonne of story behind to reach the stage here. 
Is it impossible? NO for sure! You are too young to say NO to yourself to try. 
The worst excuse in the world in :NO MONEY, NO TIME, NO ENERGY.
You are just too lazy. I am gonna do something and be someone. And tell the whole world that I am proud to be here, thanks to my parents. Count your bless and what have you achieve in 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment