Thursday, December 6, 2012

15 Things I did when I am 21 (Part 1)

1. First time taking part in Ambassador/Model Contest. 
To me, before 25 years old I will still keep improving myself to be better. Through contest, I am getting more well prepared for the future.

 Shortlisted JCI Miss Amabassador 2012

Shortlisted Asia New Star Model 2012

Shortlisted VIVI Mix and Match Contest 2012

2. MOGT Magazine Interview --will be released on January 2013. 

Thanks for giving me the chance to get involve in the magazine interview. 
I know what is in your mind, I hunch a lot right? Yes, I learn this from my last competition as well. 
I will stand straight whenever I am from now on. 

3. First Photoshooting @ Putrajaya by Photographer Meor 



Some says I look ugly. Thanks for the feedback, it is not the photographer fault, it is my own problem. =D
I appreciate for those who gives me feedback face to face. Here I will learn to grow. I appreciate Meor for giving me the chance to try on site photograph. 

4. Experience part time working and studying- AIN'T EASY AT ALL

 Malaysia International Jewelry Fair 2012- Autuum Season

Asia Pacific CIMB Classic Golf Tournament 2012 

Hennessy Artistry 2012

Lesson learnt: don't simply spend your money on things you don't need, remember all single cent is earn by the hard work and fatigue of your parents. 

5. First Time went to...

Bukit Tinggi-- my first time. Thanks to my bf, else I don't think I got chance to set foot on this piece of land. 

 First time wearing Hanbok- Korean costume instead of Yukata.

Sunway Lagoon- Thanks to my bf as well. Celebrating our relationship we are there.

National Zoo for assignment purpose. First time in my life going for a zoo ...



Hot Air Ballon Trip

5.  End of my Wushu Life - Back Injuries

I never regret joining Wushu after Taekwondo. I learn a lot, wisdom especially, not something you can get from the surface of the book. Thanks to Master Woo, all his teaching will always be in my heart. 2012 I announced to quit Wushu due to the chronic pain of my waist. Thought I am advice not to do extreme exercise, I still go for jogging, swimming and etc. to keep myself fitto ditto. I love perspiration.

6. So close to a STAR. 
Dennis Lau- Super Violinist of Malaysia 
@Photo taken by Jay

Anthony- Taiwan Singer
I am just standing right beside the stage, I can even grab his shoes if I am cruel.

Middle- the TVB Actress


 Joe Brooke


 Mark- The London Boys
Furgal- The London Boys

 Ke Qing- Malaysia Singer
@Credit to Mak 

 Irene Wong- Mrs South East Asia Globe 2012

 Wilson Tan- Malaysia SuperModel

Miss Kebaya in Sabah

 MYFM Deejay
@ Photo taken by Jay

Diana Liu- Malaysia Singer, Song Writer

Zhang Qi Zheng- Malaysia Singer

Edison Lim- the Magician

Jay- the Entrepreneur
7. Being the Organizing Chairlady of ...

 Mother's Sushi Day 2012



Diana Liu Music Sharing Session 

One Net One Life Charity Concert 2012 





8. Fail to...

-Go for Taiwan World Congress 2012
-Go for Hong Kong ASPAC 2012
-Take picture during 1st January 2012 at Broga Hill
-Debate Competition 2012
-Find my true self

9. Chosen my dream sport as my Coco- Swimming

There I met new swimming friends.

10. Obedient Scholar attending all the activities

 This is definitely first time in my life painting a garden. Whoah~! Under the hot hot SUN.





No comments:

Post a Comment