Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Watson Music Festival @Stadium Merdeka

 It happens a week ago. Second time attending a concert for free. 
Thanks to Watson. I got 4 pcs of tickets. Sharing it with my love and friends. 

We got BOB, MIZZ NINA and FAR EAST MOVEMENT in the house!!!! 
I love far east movement for no reason. 
I love their song named "turn up the love", it is so meaningful. 
 We are wondering what is this crowd hanging out in the street for... 
they are actually queuing up to enter the hall. 
Forget to share *this is ma first time setting my foot on Stadium Merdeka*
 Fashion of the day, polka dots dress with denim jacket. 



 We got Hitz FM techno Deejay
 Ops, well it doesn't looks like mine.
Wondering no dslr no good picture for concert?
Even I got one, I don't have the lens also. 
 BOB! BOB! BOB! 
He is great.




 Tip for going to concert: leaving early to avoid crowd.
Prepare your own raincoat or umbrella
 Is like OMG seeing Far East Movement in front of me. 

Thanks for bringing me along for the concert, paying the super expensive illegal car park RM20. 
We thought we park far enough to avoid the peak price. Still. Expensive than a club car park.

Love you all with the night along. Experiencing the rain the concert, waist pain and sitting on the floor for ease. And getting lost while getting back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment