Monday, May 19, 2014

Karen in Taipei 2014: Day 2 Ximending, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall and Wu Fen Pu (Part 2-END)

MRT: 西门 (Ximen)-国父纪念馆 (Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall)


Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall
No Entry Fees
Operating Hours
9am-6pm

This is a great location to go if you are fancy about the historical background of Taiwan. It's state in one of the MRT station. Take the MRT that is heading to 南港展览馆 Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center.






The day I went there, the weather start to get cold and wet. The rain drizzle and each of my picture is taken in the small rain. I can't capture it, but if I capture it 90 degree, you will see it and it will be the last picture I shown here. Cause my camera is not water proof. Taipei got a lot of cuteness overflowed accesories, how I wish I can buy my camera a raincoat instead of myself.










The rain here is pretty friendly, not like Malaysia--over friendly.


You can actually enjoy the spectacular view of Taipei 101. Perfectly I didn't want to travel up there to see the whole Taipei 101. I prefer to see it from far.

Again thanks to my parents taking turn to help me snap pictures. I like to be the model inside the pictures, so I learn that, next time if you want to travel, bring at least a friend with you. Don't travel alone.



MRT: 国父纪念馆(Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall)-后山埤 (Houshanpi)

I spend 2 hours in the hall and leave to go 五分埔 Wufenpu Commercial District. This place is famous of wholeselling clothes and accesories. A lot of youngster come here. Night market operate here as well. So it's a wonderful 1 stone kills 2 birds plan too. Eat and shop.

To my amaze is you can see fashionista dogs with their pretty and handsome boutique owners or shoppers.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment