Saturday, April 5, 2014

Karen in Taipei 2014: Day 2 Ximending, Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall and Wu Fen Pu (Part 1)


 This is my brunch with my parents. Duck Noodles. It's not bad to try if you got the budget. NT500 for 1/4 duck. You can find this shop facing the main road in Xi Men Ding. 









I will recommend if you would like to buy fruits, don't buy it by the road side. It's the first time I buy fruits for NT900. The price is unreasonable, once the aunt put your selected fruits, deal's on.

Basically NT900 you can buy a big box of cherry and that can last you for 1 month. Okay run to the next place, around Xi Men actually you can discover many interesting things or buildings or even graffiti I discover below. All these are really awesome, that you can't even describe using words. 








Get my mum one fashionable picture. My mum photo taking skill improved a lot since. But my pose always good-girl-look cause parents around, need to behave a little. If next time is with my friend, you will see a lot of interesting pictures ahead.

This is a Japanese Restaurant, the way they make it into train concept restaurant amaze me. People stop by looking at the mouth watering sushi align on the conveyor belt. 

Besides, you can find a lot trendy shoes, clothes, bags or any accessories you want from A-Z in Xi Men Ding as well. The price is reasonable. 




Next stop is 西门红馆 Xi Men Hong Guan (Museum)






Stuff exhibit and souvenir can be bought here. 






Stay tune for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment