Monday, May 13, 2013

Movida @ Puchong

 First time come over to Movida since last time during Monday. Well, not much people as I thought, the place is fill up with aunt and uncle. And the pipeline music is all classic. I was waiting for the hard and high bass music around 10:30pm but still, all classic. Still got some uncle putting orders and playing more classic song back in 60's which I not yet born. 

All the music just gonna make me feel down and sad without much reason. 
Hoegaarden always the choice for me to drink. And if you order before 8:30pm. You will get buy 1 free 2. Is kinda value to order for RM48++






Overall service is good 7/10. Just the pipeline music. Please never choose to go during Monday. And the food not bad as well. Environment kind of good. Another realization is, the Library next door already close down and replace with another type of bar. Good luck to them. Guess the competition is high among pub. 

No comments:

Post a Comment