Saturday, May 25, 2013

Laneige Beauty Queen

Perfect Renew Dual Touch Eyes is an exceptional skincare product from the Laneige range of beauty merchandises. It is also one of my favorite among all. Personally, the eyes are the most attractive part of a woman. They can convey volumes of emotion which may be the strongest lasting impression you will leave with others. This product comes with a twin value pack which it can be used both in the day time and night time. 

Can you imagine the Day Cream contain SPF25/PA++ that helps to brightens your eyes, protect your skin from UV light and leave your eyes with elastic and energetic skin. It is like magic! The effect of off light, and on light. 

You need not apply both sunscreen and BB cream anymore, how Laneige with you carefree, just with two a bottle of Perfect Renew Dual Touch Eyes. For the night gel, it moisturize and aging care your eye area, the ingredients Dermochlorela and Yeast extract help blood circulation around the eye area as well.

For more information, you may log on to: http://www.laneige.com.my/product/detail.jsp?prdtCd=214172004

OFF light!!

 ON Light!!


Introducing another product namely Laneige Snow Crystal Moisture Lipstick. Personally, I love to put on lipstick, as it makes me confidence to smile as the way I want to. Specially in front of the camera. Without lipstick I feel naked. I have an issue with lipstick because my lips always dry and crack easily. So I need to hassle in applying lip gloss and then only lip stick. I am require to repeat this steps again and again. As they easily wear off. 

After discovering the Snow Crystal Moisture Lipstick, one stone kills two birds. I have no more worries wearing lipsticks. And the content of the Laneige lipstick enhance my lips' collagen and lips' moisture up to 8 hours! I am so in love with it. What's more is they having variety of colors up to 20. Keep your lips stylish and healthy all the time. Muakss!




LOVE YOURSELF, LOVE LANEIGE.

1 comment: