Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 5 of 2013 Highlight of the Year

It is always great to flashback what you did yesterday. Make sure you got no regret for what you fight for.

1. Passion to Be Emcee (6 events)
-Malaysia International Jewellery Festival Opening Ceremony



-Optimax Porgram Launching

-2013JCIM Area Peninsular Central South GMM



-2014 JCIM Area Peninsuar Central South Area Academy


-HienZakura Music Sharing Session


Finally back to Japanese Cultural Society

-JCI Batu Pahat Entrepreneur IAB 2014


2. Complete Princess Diary Fashion Hunt



Thanks for those who helps me throughout this project. I will always remember and treasure it.

3. Won a trip myself for video making

So basically I won a trip to Port Dickson. 

4. Start up Online Business but FAIL
Start up is truly not an easy task. No matter you are an entrepreneur or a employee, 
you still work for someone. It is a good investment to find out whether you are good at something or not.

5. Global Startup Youth 2013

Yes, I made it through, and thanks for selecting me as one of the delegates. I learn a lot from the great kids. And proud to be one of the 500 awesome start up kids. 



No comments:

Post a Comment