Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bar-B-Q Plaza @ IOI Mall

Hi, is me again, Karen. Wondering where to quench your stomach with a lot some of mean (chicken, pork, goat, beef and etc.). Then Bar-B-Q Plaza would be a good place for you to have it. First time ever to eat these much of meat.

Not forgetting some VEGES yup. Let's take the balance. Well, these is my second time going to this place to have my dinner. So, I sort of know what is the procedure to eat. I call it "KAREN STYLE".

Step 1: Pour water provided into the side of the pot
Step 2: Wait for the pot to get real hot, can be seen if the water boil.
Step 3: Put the pork chunk in the middle of the pot, let the place you want to Barbeque spread on the oil. The reason is to avoid the meat you going to Barbeque, stick on the pot. It is a waste indeed.
Step 4: Ready to BARBEQUE. 
Step 5: Guess I no need to teach you how to eat though ? =D





Ppssp, the reason I said my first time is because when I am younger, 11 years old, I start to practice vegetarian until my university life which is recent. Well, now I start to eat meat due to the "peer pressure", saying that I am have very unbalance diet. I still think veges is the best. Instead of eating a lot of dead food which take a long time to digest and make you sleepy as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment